The National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc., San Francisco Chapter is a 501c3 non-profit organization whose focus is the advocacy of Black Women and Girls, in the areas of Health, Education, and Economic Empowerment.
As a non-profit organization, we depend on the generous support of those aligned with our mission.
Your donation supports programs and activities such as:
• Educational and Entrepreneurial Mentoring Programs
• College Preparedness Workshops
• S.T.E.M. Education and Development Workshops
• Workshops on Nutrition and Exercise for Children & Parents
• Raising Cancer-Prevention Awareness and Access to Cancer Care in Underserved Communities
• Financial Literacy and Family Wealth-building Workshops
and much more!